Luscious Fudgy Brownies Recipe
This is a favorite after-dinner treat. I’m always very careful not to overbake these brownies because I love the ooey-gooey middle. –Krista Frank of Rhododendron, Oregon
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, butter, yogurt and vanilla. Stir in egg until blended. Combine the flour, cocoa and salt; stir into sugar mixture. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean and brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into eight pieces, then cut each diagonally in half. Yield: 16 brownies.
2 brownies equals 201 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 93 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Luscious Fudgy Brownies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC