This is a favorite after-dinner treat. I’m always very careful not to overbake these brownies because I love the ooey-gooey middle. –Krista Frank of Rhododendron, Oregon
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, butter, yogurt and vanilla. Stir in egg until blended. Combine the flour, cocoa and salt; stir into sugar mixture. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean and brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into eight pieces, then cut each diagonally in half. Yield: 16 brownies.
Originally published as Luscious Fudgy Brownies in Light & Tasty October/November 2006, p15
Reviews for Luscious Fudgy Brownies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review