- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, butter, yogurt and vanilla. Stir in egg until blended. Combine the flour, cocoa and salt; stir into sugar mixture. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean and brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into eight pieces, then cut each diagonally in half. Yield: 16 brownies.
Reviews for Luscious Fudgy Brownies
Sort By :
"I thought these were very good, but maybe I shouldn't rate them because I used sour cream in place of the reduced fat vanilla yogurt!"
"These tasted very odd. I don't think I will make them again. Not sure if I did something wrong or if there is something wrong with the recipe. I even used real butter."
"We love the fudginess but they are small brownies and not as lowcal as I was expecting. I can make a 170 cal. brownie from a hershey mix and that is with the added oil and such. I was just a little disappointed in that. But, they have a fudgy texture and probably would be great with a scoop of lowfat vanilla yogurt and a little hot fudge sauce."