- remaining pumpkin and spice; mix well. Gently stir in COOL WHIP. Cut
- each cake layer horizontally in half with serrated knife; stack on
- serving plate, spreading cream cheese filling between layers. (Do
- not frost top layer.) Drizzle with caramel topping just before
- serving; top with nuts. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 16
SUBSTITUTE: Omit caramel sauce. Microwave 10 KRAFT caramels and 1 Tbsp. milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until caramels being to melt. Stir until caramels are completely melted. Drizzle over cake just before serving; top with nuts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 350 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 300 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.