- wire rack. Spoon ice cream into meringue shell. Cover and freeze at
- least 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. In a small
- saucepan, combine the brown sugar, milk, butter and salt. Cook and
- stir over medium-low heat for 4-5 minutes or until sauce comes to a
- boil. Remove from the heat; stir in raisins and vanilla. Serve warm
- sauce with pie. Yield: 8 servings (1-1/2 cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece with 3 tablespoons sauce equals 434 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 209 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.