This perfectly spreadable jam boasts a beautiful dark color with a sweet, seasonal flavor. Karen Haen, Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
- 8 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 package (1-3/4 ounces) powdered fruit pectin
- 7 cups sugar
- Mash blueberries; transfer to a Dutch oven. Add lemon juice; stir in pectin. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sugar; return to a full rolling boil. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; skim off foam. Ladle into jars or freezer containers and cool to room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Cover and let stand overnight or until set, but not longer than 24 hours. Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks or freeze for up to 12 months. Yield: 8 cups.
Originally published as Luscious Blueberry Jam in Taste of Home August/September 2010, p49
Reviews for Luscious Blueberry Jam
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review