- 8 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 package (1-3/4 ounces) powdered fruit pectin
- 7 cups sugar
- Mash blueberries; transfer to a Dutch oven. Add lemon juice; stir in pectin. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sugar; return to a full rolling boil. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; skim off foam. Ladle into jars or freezer containers and cool to room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Cover and let stand overnight or until set, but not longer than 24 hours. Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks or freeze for up to 12 months. Yield: 8 cups.
Reviews for Luscious Blueberry Jam(2)
Sort By :
just made this with a special needs friend it was easy and so good, we also enjoyed pancakes and bacon and the fresh still warm jam. this jam lives up to its name LUSCIOUS...will be sharing this recipe.
I have just finished making the blueberry jam, and it is luscious!! Great blueberry taste, and so easy to make, I will be making this receipe for years to come