- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Remove from the oven; let stand for 5 minutes (leave oven on).
- Combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Spoon around edge of
- cheesecake; carefully spread over filling. Bake 5 minutes longer.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds and remove sides of pan.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 329 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 140 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.