Luncheon Pasta Salad Recipe
I first tasted this salad at a ladies luncheon at church. My husband and children ask for this dish regularly. Freshly baked breadsticks are a tasty accompaniment.
- 1 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
- 5 radishes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) cucumber ranch salad dressing, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups torn lettuce
- 3/4 cup cubed Colby or cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl; add the ham, cucumber, tomato, radishes and onion. Add 1/2 cup dressing, salt if desired and pepper; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 2. Just before serving, add the lettuce, cheese and remaining dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 0g saturated fat (0 sugars, 0 fiber). Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 meat, 1 fat, 1/2 vegetable.
Reviews for Luncheon Pasta Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC