Luncheon Mold Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1-1/3 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 cups chopped cooked corned beef
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in Miracle Whip, horseradish and mustard. Chill until partially set; beat until foamy. Fold in corned beef, celery, green pepper, eggs and onion. Spoon into an oiled 4-cup mold. Chill until firm. Unmold onto a lettuce-lined platter if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Luncheon Mold
"PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME PRINT A RECIPE WITHOUT GETTING ALL THE ADVERTISEMENT ON THE RIGHT SIDE! WHAT A WASTE OF MY INK. PLEASE INDICATE SOME WAY WE CAN DELETE THESE AD'S BEFORE PRINTING. HOPE THAT SOMEONE FROM THE COMPANY WILL HEAR ME & OTHERS WHO HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS. ASK PAULA DEEN HOW SHE DOES HERS, THE AD'S ARE THERE & ONCE YOU PRINT THEM, THEY DISAPPEAR. THANKS"
"Years ago this sort of luncheon mold was very popular. Perhaps it is not fashionable nowadays, but it is still just as good!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.