- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1-1/3 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 cups chopped cooked corned beef
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in Miracle Whip, horseradish and mustard. Chill until partially set; beat until foamy. Fold in corned beef, celery, green pepper, eggs and onion. Spoon into an oiled 4-cup mold. Chill until firm. Unmold onto a lettuce-lined platter if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Luncheon Mold
Sort By :
"PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME PRINT A RECIPE WITHOUT GETTING ALL THE ADVERTISEMENT ON THE RIGHT SIDE! WHAT A WASTE OF MY INK. PLEASE INDICATE SOME WAY WE CAN DELETE THESE AD'S BEFORE PRINTING. HOPE THAT SOMEONE FROM THE COMPANY WILL HEAR ME & OTHERS WHO HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS. ASK PAULA DEEN HOW SHE DOES HERS, THE AD'S ARE THERE & ONCE YOU PRINT THEM, THEY DISAPPEAR. THANKS"
"Years ago this sort of luncheon mold was very popular. Perhaps it is not fashionable nowadays, but it is still just as good!"