- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 7-1/2 teaspoons brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a large bowl, gently combine the chicken, pineapple, oranges, celery, onions and green pepper. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 7 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Luncheon Chicken Salad
Sort By :
I quadrupled this recipe and made it for my dad's 90th birthday party lunch celebration. It was easy to make ahead and assemble at serving time. Compliments abounded!
I followed the recipe exactly except I added a chopped apple to it. Great served on lettuce, even my toddler ate it!
I have made this salad many times. It is one of my families favorites!
What is the correct amount of mustard?
Re: I buy rotissarie chicken whole, bone the meat and save the meat for chicken salad recipes. Saves a lot of time.