Luncheon Chicken Salad Recipe
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 7-1/2 teaspoons brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a large bowl, gently combine the chicken, pineapple, oranges, celery, onions and green pepper. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 7 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Luncheon Chicken Salad(15)
Sort By :
I quadrupled this recipe and made it for my dad's 90th birthday party lunch celebration. It was easy to make ahead and assemble at serving time. Compliments abounded!
I followed the recipe exactly except I added a chopped apple to it. Great served on lettuce, even my toddler ate it!
I have made this salad many times. It is one of my families favorites!
What is the correct amount of mustard?
Re: I buy rotissarie chicken whole, bone the meat and save the meat for chicken salad recipes. Saves a lot of time.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >