Lunch Box Pizzas Recipe
"It's a challenge finding lunch fare that both our children enjoy," confides Rhonda Cliett of Belton, Texas. "These mini pizzas are fun to make. They pack nicely in plastic sandwich bags and travel well, so there's no mess."
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. Flatten each biscuit into a 3-in. circle and press into a greased muffin cup. Combine the tomato sauce and Italian seasoning; spoon 1 teaspoonful into each cup. Top each with a slice of pepperoni and about 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 94 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 292 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Lunch Box Pizzas
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC