"It's a challenge finding lunch fare that both our children enjoy," confides Rhonda Cliett of Belton, Texas. "These mini pizzas are fun to make. They pack nicely in plastic sandwich bags and travel well, so there's no mess."
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Flatten each biscuit into a 3-in. circle and press into a greased muffin cup. Combine the tomato sauce and Italian seasoning; spoon 1 teaspoonful into each cup. Top each with a slice of pepperoni and about 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Lunch Box Pizzas in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p40
Reviews for Lunch Box Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review