To tie into our tropical feast, our home economists created this recipe featuring passion fruit juice. For the most fizz stir in the soda just before serving.
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4-1/2 cups sweet white wine, chilled
- 3 cups refrigerated passion fruit juice blend
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 cups grapefruit soda or citrus soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a 3-qt. pitcher or punch bowl, combine the wine and juices. Stir
- in soda. Serve over ice. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 142 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.