Luau Refresher Recipe
To tie into our tropical feast, our home economists created this recipe featuring passion fruit juice. For the most fizz stir in the soda just before serving.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:9 servings
- 4-1/2 cups sweet white wine, chilled
- 3 cups refrigerated passion fruit juice blend
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 cups grapefruit soda or citrus soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- 1. In a 3-qt. pitcher or punch bowl, combine the wine and juices. Stir in soda. Serve over ice. Yield: 9 servings.
1 cup equals 142 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC