- 4-1/2 cups sweet white wine, chilled
- 3 cups refrigerated passion fruit juice blend
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 cups grapefruit soda or citrus soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a 3-qt. pitcher or punch bowl, combine the wine and juices. Stir in soda. Serve over ice. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Luau Refresher in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p228
Reviews for Luau Refresher
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2010
"This was a big hit at a recent picnic I hosted."