Low-Fat White Chocolate Mousse Recipe
No one will suspect this thick, rich and creamy mousse is on the light side. "I sometimes garnish it with a few chocolate shavings or chocolate chips," suggests Greta Byers from Dodgeville, Wisconsin.
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Gradually beat in pudding mix; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into five dessert dishes. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Garnish with raspberries. Yield: 5 servings.
1/2 cup: 126 calories, 5g fat (4g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Low-Fat White Chocolate Mousse
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC