Low-Fat Vegetable Dip Recipe
The flavors blend together so well in this creamy, fast dip. We especially love it with cauliflower.—Wanda Baugh, Mascoutah, Illinois
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and horseradish. Stir in the onion powder, garlic powder and curry. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoons equals 26 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 249 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.
Reviews for Low-Fat Vegetable Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC