- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and horseradish. Stir in the onion powder, garlic powder and curry. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Zesty Vegetable Dip in Light & Tasty October/November 2006, p59
Reviews for Low-Fat Vegetable Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review