Low-Fat Vanilla Pudding
I assure you won't miss the fat and calories in this good-for-you pudding. It's a cool, creamy dessert or anytime snack.—Laura Letobar, Livonia, Michigan
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free sugar-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 package (.9 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Maraschino cherries, optional
- Mint leaves, optional
- In a mixing bow, combine milk, yogurt, pudding mix and vanilla. Beat
- on high speed for 2 minutes. Spoon into serving dishes. Chill. If
- desired, garnish with cherries and mint. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts:Diabetic Exchanges: One serving (without garnish) equals 1/2 skim milk, 1/2 starch; also 88 calories, 261 mg sodium, 3 mg cholesterol, 15 gm carbohydrate, 5 gm protein, 1 gm fat.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.