Low-Fat Vanilla Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free sugar-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 package (.9 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maraschino cherries, optional
- Mint leaves, optional
- 1. In a mixing bow, combine milk, yogurt, pudding mix and vanilla. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes. Spoon into serving dishes. Chill. If desired, garnish with cherries and mint. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 88 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 261mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Reviews for Low-Fat Vanilla Pudding
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.