- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free sugar-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 package (.9 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maraschino cherries, optional
- Mint leaves, optional
- In a mixing bow, combine milk, yogurt, pudding mix and vanilla. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes. Spoon into serving dishes. Chill. If desired, garnish with cherries and mint. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Low-Fat Vanilla Pudding in Taste of Home February/March 1994
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Low-Fat Vanilla Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review