Low-Fat Tartar Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoon: 9 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 43mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Low-Fat Tartar Sauce
"I used nonfat Greek yogurt and reduced fat mayo since those are what I had on hand. Very good!"