Low-Fat Tartar Sauce Recipe
"I like to whip up a batch of this creamy tartar sauce whenever I plan to serve fish or seafood," relates Laura Letobar of Livonia, Michigan. "You'll be delighted with its excellent flavor."
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Analysis: One 1-tablespoon serving equals 9 calories, 43 mg sodium, trace cholesterol, 2 gm carbohydrate, trace protein, trace fat. Diabetic Exchanges: Free.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC