"I like to whip up a batch of this creamy tartar sauce whenever I plan to serve fish or seafood," relates Laura Letobar of Livonia, Michigan. "You'll be delighted with its excellent flavor."
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Low-Fat Tartar Sauce in Quick Cooking September/October 1998, p48
Reviews for Low-Fat Tartar Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2015
"I used nonfat Greek yogurt and reduced fat mayo since those are what I had on hand. Very good!"