"I like to whip up a batch of this creamy tartar sauce whenever I plan to serve fish or seafood," relates Laura Letobar of Livonia, Michigan. "You'll be delighted with its excellent flavor."
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Low-Fat Tartar Sauce in Quick Cooking September/October 1998, p48
Reviews for Low-Fat Tartar Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2015
"I used nonfat Greek yogurt and reduced fat mayo since those are what I had on hand. Very good!"