- In a large nonstick saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Add
- potatoes. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add beans.
- Cover and simmer 6-9 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain and place in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with
- remaining salt and pepper; toss gently to coat. Chill for at least 2
- Just before serving, spoon the chicken mixture onto the center of a
- serving plate. Arrange bean mixture around chicken mixture.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 268 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 428 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.