Low-Fat Taco Dip Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- 1. Spread refried beans into a 9-in. pie plate. Combine sour cream and taco seasoning; spread over beans. Top with tomato, cheese, onions and olives. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup: 91 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 381mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Low-Fat Taco Dip
"Fast, easy, & delicious! We love this recipe."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.