Serve this at your next party and guests won’t have a clue that it’s low fat! “This recipe is a great appetizer, but I also serve it as a main dish on especially busy nights,” writes Traci Hoffman of Jamestown, Indiana.
Recommended: 50 Easy Weeknight Dinners
- 1 can (16 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- Spread refried beans into a 9-in. pie plate. Combine sour cream and taco seasoning; spread over beans. Top with tomato, cheese, onions and olives. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Taco Dip in Light & Tasty October/November 2007, p29
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Low-Fat Taco Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 12, 2008
"Fast, easy, & delicious! We love this recipe."