Low-Fat Raspberry Summer Sensation Recipe
Soften sorbet in microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) for 10-15 seconds or until slightly softened.
- 2 cups raspberry sorbet, softened
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1-1/2 ounces) JELL-O® Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 1 carton (8 ounces) Cool Whip® Sugar Free Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1. Line a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan with foil. Spoon sorbet into prepared pan; freeze 10 minutes.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in whipped topping; spread over sorbet. Freeze for 3 hours or until firm. Unmold onto a serving plate; remove foil. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Top with berries. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Low-Fat Raspberry Summer Sensation
Reviewed Nov. 27, 2010
"this summer pudding is delicous and looks speldid aswell i would defenitly do it over again!!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC