Soften sorbet in microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) for 10-15 seconds or until slightly softened.
- 2 cups raspberry sorbet, softened
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1-1/2 ounces) JELL-O® Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 1 carton (8 ounces) Cool Whip® Sugar Free Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Line a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan with foil. Spoon sorbet into prepared pan; freeze 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in whipped topping; spread over sorbet. Freeze for 3 hours or until firm. Unmold onto a serving plate; remove foil. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Top with berries. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Low-Fat Raspberry Summer Sensation in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p67
Reviews for Low-Fat Raspberry Summer Sensation
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 27, 2010
"this summer pudding is delicous and looks speldid aswell i would defenitly do it over again!!"