Low-Fat Gazpacho Recipe
This soup often appears on my menu when I'm entertaining. It's a real favorite because I can make it ahead.
- 1 can (46 ounces) light and tangy V8 juice
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and chill overnight. Yield: 12 servings (3 quarts).
1 cup: 39 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 411mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable.
Reviews for Low-Fat Gazpacho
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC