- 1 can (46 ounces) light and tangy V8 juice
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and chill overnight. Yield: 12 servings (3 quarts).
Originally published as Low-Fat Gazpacho in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p39
Reviews for Low-Fat Gazpacho(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review