Low-Fat Fruit Dip Recipe
"This fruity dip is easy to prepare and so refreshing for summer get-togethers or brunches," writes Linda Venema from Fulton, Illinois. "The secret ingredient is the lemon-lime soda. It adds a little extra zing." Crushed pineapple and coconut extract bring a hint of the tropics to the creamy dip. Serve it with strawberries, grapes and bite-size melon pieces.
- 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons diet lemon-lime soda
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed unsweetened pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 drops coconut extract
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- Assorted fruit
- 1. In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit. Yield: 2 cups.
One serving (1/4 cup) equals 49 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Low-Fat Fruit Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC