"This fruity dip is easy to prepare and so refreshing for summer get-togethers or brunches," writes Linda Venema from Fulton, Illinois. "The secret ingredient is the lemon-lime soda. It adds a little extra zing." Crushed pineapple and coconut extract bring a hint of the tropics to the creamy dip. Serve it with strawberries, grapes and bite-size melon pieces.
- 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons diet lemon-lime soda
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed unsweetened pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 drops coconut extract
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- Assorted fruit
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Tropical Fruit Dip in Light & Tasty August/September 2003, p19
Reviews for Low-Fat Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2013
"This dip is so easy and delicious! I serve it with fresh pineapple, strawberries, blackberries and kiwi."
Reviewed Sep. 28, 2010
"This is fantastic! No one ever believes it's "light." Any fruit is good with it!"