"Everyone can enjoy a traditional taste of the season with this smooth, creamy eggnog," relates field editor Paula Zsiray of Logan, Utah. "Our kids love it."
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 11 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 packages (1-1/2 ounces each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- Artificial sweetener equivalent to 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large bowl, combine the milk and vanilla. In another bowl,
- combine dry pudding mix, sweetener and nutmeg. Whisk into milk
- mixture until smooth. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One 1-cup serving equals 105 calories, 408 mg sodium, 4 mg cholesterol, 17 gm carbohydrate, 8 gm protein, trace fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 skim milk, 1/2 starch.