- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, milk, cocoa and corn syrup. Bring to a boil; boil 1 minute. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Best served immediately. Serve as a dip for fruit, or pour over frozen yogurt or angel food cake. Yield: 1/3 cup.
Originally published as Low-Fat Chocolate Sauce in Taste of Home February/March 1995, p44
Reviews for Low-Fat Chocolate Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2014
"Too sugary and thin for me."