Low-Fat Chicken Divan
No one will ever guess this creamy, hearty casserole is actually low in fat. My daughter requests this dish often, and I happily oblige. It's a good-for-you meal with broccoli and chicken.Debbie Wheeler, Nampa, Idaho
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1-1/4 pounds chopped fresh broccoli, cooked
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Coat a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish with nonstick spray. Arrange the
- broccoli in the dish; top with chicken. Combine the next six
- ingredients; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes
- or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 201 calories, 5 g fat (0 saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 501 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 20 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable.