Low-Fat Chicken Divan Recipe
- 1-1/4 pounds chopped fresh broccoli, cooked
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1. Coat a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish with nonstick spray. Arrange the broccoli in the dish; top with chicken. Combine the next six ingredients; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 201 calories, 5g fat (0 saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 501mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 20g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Low-Fat Chicken Divan
"You can't tell it's low fat ! My family loved it!"