No one will ever guess this creamy, hearty casserole is actually low in fat. My daughter requests this dish often, and I happily oblige. It's a good-for-you meal with broccoli and chicken.—Debbie Wheeler, Nampa, Idaho
- 1-1/4 pounds chopped fresh broccoli, cooked
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Coat a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish with nonstick spray. Arrange the broccoli in the dish; top with chicken. Combine the next six ingredients; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Low-Fat Chicken Divan in Taste of Home October/November 1995, p40
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Low-Fat Chicken Divan
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2009
"You can't tell it's low fat ! My family loved it!"