- 1-1/4 pounds chopped fresh broccoli, cooked
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Coat a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish with nonstick spray. Arrange the broccoli in the dish; top with chicken. Combine the next six ingredients; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Low-Fat Chicken Divan in Taste of Home October/November 1995, p40
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Low-Fat Chicken Divan
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2009
You can't tell it's low fat ! My family loved it!