Low-Fat Cherry Cobbler Recipe
"I love to cook and especially enjoy sharing the results with family and friends," informs Mary Dudek of Alliance, Ohio. "This is a lighter version of my cherry cobbler."
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 6 egg whites
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 can (20 ounces) reduced-sugar cherry pie filling
- In a bowl, beat yogurt and sugar. Add egg whites; mix well. Combine flour and baking powder; stir into yogurt mixture. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Spoon cherry filling on top. Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Low-Fat Cherry Cobbler in Quick Cooking May/June 1999, p16
Reviews for Low-Fat Cherry Cobbler(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review