- Fold in carrots and pineapple. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add the
- confectioners' sugar, lemon juice and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Drizzle over cake.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 263 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 98 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.