Low-Fat Brownies Recipe
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, beat egg substitute for 1 minute or until frothy and slightly thickened. Stir in milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt; add to the egg mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Low-Fat Brownies in Quick Cooking September/October 2001, p15
Reviews for Low-Fat Brownies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2013
"Yummy! No one would even guess they were lowfat! My kids just gobbled up these delicious brownies!"
Reviewed May. 7, 2011
"These tasted way better than I thought they would! Yum!~ Theresa"
Reviewed Oct. 19, 2010
"Don't substitute Splenda for sugar in this recipe."