Low-Fat Blue Cheese Salad Dressing Recipe
"Our family loves blue cheese dressing, but not the fat," writes Alcy Thorne of Los Molinos, California. She shares the recipe for her creamy dressing that also makes a great veggie dip. "We appreciate this healthier alternative that uses fat-free sour cream, milk and cream cheese.
- 2 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese for 1 minute or until fluffy. Add sour cream; beat until blended. Add the mayonnaise, milk, mustard, salt and pepper; beat until well blended. Stir in blue cheese. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Salad Dressing in Light & Tasty December/January 2005, p46
Reviews for Low-Fat Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review