Low-Fat Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
You'll never miss the fat in full-flavored Low-Fat Blue Cheese Dressing, assures Tracey Baysinger of Salem, Missouri. "The recipe is from a chef at a California resort," she explains.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- 1. In a blender or food processor, combine cottage cheese, yogurt, onion and garlic; process until smooth. Stir in blue cheese. Store, covered, in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
1 tablespoon: 11 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 34mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Low-Fat Blue Cheese Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC