You'll never miss the fat in full-flavored Low-Fat Blue Cheese Dressing, assures Tracey Baysinger of Salem, Missouri. "The recipe is from a chef at a California resort," she explains.
Recommended: 19 Recipes for Homemade Salad Dressing
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- In a blender or food processor, combine cottage cheese, yogurt, onion and garlic; process until smooth. Stir in blue cheese. Store, covered, in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Low-Fat Blue Cheese Dressing in Taste of Home February/March 1997, p8
Reviews for Low-Fat Blue Cheese Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review