Low-Fat Bean Dip Recipe
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seeded minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoons sugar
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl. Use raw vegetables or tortilla chips for dipping. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
One 2-tablespoon serving (prepared with fat-free mayonnaise and without salt) equals 28 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Low-Fat Bean Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.