- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seeded minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoons sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl. Use raw vegetables or tortilla chips for dipping. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Low-Fat Bean Dip
"Very easy, and quite tasty. Just watch out after cutting up those jalapenos!"
"This one is a keeper. Especially beautiful when put in hollowed out green, yellow and red peppers. Wear gloves when working with the Jalapeno and don't touch your eyes. Excellent!"