"Whether you're hosting a party or just treating yourself, this creamy dip is great to snack on with raw vegetables or tortilla chips," assures field editor Gladys De Boer of Castleford, Idaho.
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seeded minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoons sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl. Use raw vegetables or tortilla chips for dipping. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Low-Fat Bean Dip in Taste of Home April/May 1996, p64
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Low-Fat Bean Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review