- 12 small red potatoes, quartered
- 3 medium ears sweet corn, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 5 minutes. Add corn; cook for 3-5 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, oil, salt, garlic powder and seafood seasoning.
- On 12 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread kielbasa, shrimp, potatoes and corn. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink, basting with butter mixture. Yield: 12 kabobs.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Low Country Kabobs
Sort By :
"These kabobs are DELISH! The right amount of seasoning and the shrimp, corn and sausage goes excellent together. I also used chopped onion. These were well received at a recent backyard BBQ."