- minutes longer or until potatoes and corn are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, heat oil. Add the garlic, cumin,
- cilantro, paprika and pepper. Cook and stir over medium heat for 1
- Stir the shrimp, crab legs and garlic mixture into the stockpot; cook
- for 4-6 minutes or until shrimp and crab turn pink. Drain; transfer
- seafood mixture to a large serving bowl. Serve with condiments of
- your choice. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 500 calories, 20 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 212 mg cholesterol, 1,318 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 40 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.