- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat biscuit/baking mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 can (12 ounces) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, egg whites, pumpkin, sugar substitute, biscuit mix, vanilla and spices until smooth. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Dollop with whipped topping before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forLow-Calorie Pumpkin Pie
"This was very good. You don't miss the crust since a small crust does form (from the bisquick, I guess). Tastes like the traditional pumpkin pie that I'm used to. A keeper!"
"I have made this several times and with no crust it works for people who are watching calories."
"this is wonderful, tastes great and is quite healthful for my friends that are on special diets."
"What kind of sugar substitute should I use? Equal or Splenda or Sweet-n-Low? Thanks for the reviews, I'm looking forward to trying this."
"Delicious! I don't feel deprived at all with this delicious recipe. Bravo."