Low-Calorie Pumpkin Pie
"I've brought this crustless pie to the office, and no one knows it's sugar-free," writes Diane Jessen of Bayfield, Colorado. "Even the fellow who says he doesn't eat anything healthy likes its traditional pumpkin flavor."
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min. + cooling
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat biscuit/baking mix
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 can (12 ounces) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, egg whites, pumpkin, sugar
- substitute, biscuit mix, vanilla and spices until smooth. Gradually
- stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at
- 350° for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Dollop with whipped topping
- before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece with 2 tablespoons topping equals 124 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber,