"I've brought this crustless pie to the office, and no one knows it's sugar-free," writes Diane Jessen of Bayfield, Colorado. "Even the fellow who says he doesn't eat anything healthy likes its traditional pumpkin flavor."
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat biscuit/baking mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 can (12 ounces) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, egg whites, pumpkin, sugar substitute, biscuit mix, vanilla and spices until smooth. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Dollop with whipped topping before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Low-Calorie Pumpkin Pie in Light & Tasty October/November 2004, p50
Reviews for Low-Calorie Pumpkin Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review